Information for Season 5 Playoffs is now available on the league website. Playoffs are set to begin on Monday, November 27th. Please take this time to review the playoff rules.
- The [regular season] rules apply to the playoff rounds, unless otherwise noted.
- The playoffs will be double elimination. At the end of the Season, teams will be seeded in a bracket according to their league point total found in the league standings. In the case of ties at the end of the Season tie-breakers will be used in this order:
A. Head-to-head record
B. Head-to-head round total
C. Total round differential in all matches played. (SF in the standings table)
- At the beginning of the playoff rounds, the League Staff will set a deadline for when matches need to be played by. Matches can only be postponed with approval from the League Staff.
- The higher seeded team will be the home team.
- Best of 3 maps will be used. The first team to win 2 maps advances in the playoff.
- The Home team will select a map from the Away team’s map list, and the Away team will select a map from the Home team’s map list. If neither teams win 2 maps, the third map will be chosen by the Home team from their map list.
- If a playoff match ends in a tie, with neither teams reaching the 2-map threshold, a tie-breaker will be played within 3 days of the match. The 4th map will be selected by the Home team from opponent’s maplist. If a team still does not reach the 2-map threshold, a 5th map will be selected by the Away team from their own maplist. If there is still not a winner after the 5th map, the total amount of rounds won from both match dates will determine the winner.