Hello League Members – as we enter the second half of the season, I wanted to review a few things from the first half.
- Transfers are posted in the 📋┊team-rosters channel. All of the roster lists have been updated to reflect these changes.
- Both teams should be keeping track of scores, along with screenshots. The winning team will be the team that submits the results to me, or in the ✅┊submit-results channel (unless you play TFC).
- Please be familiar with the rules. Teams are permitted to take a moment to review the rules or roster lists before the match round starts. https://mohaasnipersleague.com/rules/
- Reminder: Teams will remain on the same sides they ended on the first map for the second map.
- Smurfs are not permitted at any time. Teams must play with the players listed on their team rosters. Team captains are responsible for verifying that the names and IDs match on the team roster.
- Team Captains are responsible for enforcing the rules. If another team is not following the rules or guidelines, the other captain should address the issue. We all play a role in making sure each match runs as smoothly as possible, so please be familiar with all of the League Rules.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the League Staff at any time.